The Major Deej Universe

A Universe of Pure Imagination


|  Who's Who  |  The Barracks  |  Album  |


About the Peacekeepers

A few years ago, after the finalization of the World Super-powered Registration Act (WSRA) went into effect, hundreds of super-powered people came out of hiding and registered with some of those 'coming out' for the first time in very influential positions and postings in U.S. state and federal government jobs. All those that registered under the WSR Law were immediately removed, quarantined and debriefed by federal and state authorities.  This created a huge legal, security and moral issue, being that these super-powered people were not only hiding amongst normal humans, but that they'd used their powers in the performance of their jobs; predominantly, they'd used their powers for the good of the nation and their divisions, however, dozens more had used their abilities to secretly rise in rank, position and gain access to locations and information they'd normally never have access to. This required all of the newly discovered super-powered employees in federal positions like the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Marshall and dozens of other state and town police departments to be 'separated' from the their jobs in the normal human workforce for fear of human reprisal and animosity.  Of those that were 'separated', many of them simply took a healthy one-time 'retirement package' payment from the federal and state governments. Others, however, still wanted to serve and do their duties, but again, couldn't under the WSR.

Thus, the "Peacekeepers" Plan was formulated.

The Peacekeeper Plan was an idea devised by the WSR Committee Chairman, Senator Felch (See Scorpius) that would keep super-powered people and beings still operating in the service of the state and nation under the WSR, yet have their own rank and file system, allowing themselves to be tasked and applied to roles and positions based on their powers and skills rather than being ostracized for them.  The initial plan was authorized under Federal Law C14-147, with a provision that after the first five years of operations, in voted on and agreed by congress and the President of the United States, the program would be allowed to extend into additional branch regional locations.  For the initial program chain of command, Senator Felch argued to he be the one to oversee the operations and control of the Peacekeeper Plan, however, an upstart Senator from Oklahoma rallied a vote suppressing Felch's bid and instead gave authority of the plan over to the head of the US Justice Department. Strangely enough, after the Oklahoma Senator's filibuster-led vote was counted, the Senator mysteriously died in the Capitol building's restroom of an apparent heart attack. Although Felch demanded a revote on the issue the following day of the Oklahoma Senator's death, a majority of congress remained with the US Justice Department's overseeing of the plan.  Today, Senator Felch has since been on a tirade across the nation's TV and social media networks condoning the very Peacekeeper Plan he'd created and wrote to law.

Silo above groundAs for the Peacekeepers Plan, one 'test' unit was to be used for the 5 year run-in and analysis period.  Initially, the Peacekeepers were to be located in a high-tech, state-of-the-art Atlanta, Georgia facility, but through political maneuvering, Senator Felch instead had their location moved to an decaying abandoned nuclear missile silo site (Launch Facility Delta-09) 15 miles outside of Kadoka "Badlands", South Dakota that had been, up to recently, part of the Minuteman Missile National Historical Site.  The Peacekeepers, once formed, were told to supply their own 'transportation' to the facility and refurbish it with a paltry $100,000 dollars per year program stipend (initial committee deliberations identified it would have actually required over $100 million per year to support the Peacekeeper Plan, but again, Senator Felch fought and won against the plan's initial funding once the plan was placed under the US Justice Department).

With nothing but 1950s inert technology and decaying facilities, the new Peacekeepers soon found their own legal ways to amass the equipment and resources they needed to create their own jury-rigged headquarters that they now called "The Barracks". One of the most notable tech achievements by the Peacekeepers was the creation and utilization by one of the Peacekeepers' own "Travelmaster" of a teleportation portal system built in their own underground facility that allowed them to travel to anywhere in the world through 'quantum portals'.  Using the Quantum Portals, they could walk, fly or drive with the portals in their base and out into a programmed location or site and vice-versa back to their base (with either operator controls to open the portals or pre-programmed portal access times and locations). Although Senator Felch and other corporations wanted this technology, Travelmaster created a secretive patent for it, preventing anyone from every trying to rebuild Travelmaster's own creation without him.


Box of clues found in late cop's home may help solve cold cases[Photos ...Within a year of their first official day on the job, they'd intervened and jailed over 150 drug dealers, 200 human trafficking bosses and thugs, stopped and jailed over 60 super-powered villains and solved 30 cold case murders.  In their first congressional review, they were given an "A+" for their fiscal and functional worth.  Of course, this did not sit well with Senator Felch who immediately demanded the dissolution of the plan and the group due to 'security' concerns, specifically in regards to the quantum portals.  Instead, Congress decided to have the Peacekeepers 'log, record, report and receive only federal authorization' for every single action they performed thereafter.  Needless to say, by their 2nd year's review, their arrests and cold case closings were nearly halved. The Peacekeepers were mired in political red tape, long periods of waiting for federal and state authorizations to perform any arrests or investigations, and once again, their budget was cut in half ($50,000 per year), which didn't even begin to cover their salaries.

When word got about about how the Peacekeepers were being treated, a small group of head-strong representatives from various federal and state organizations decided to join the Peacekeepers and do an 'independent review', utilizing public media and news agencies.  The public furor over how the Peacekeepers were being treated created a viral media storm that literally caused congress to not only unseat Senator Felch from the committee, but also reapportion an additional one-time budget infusion of $100 million into the program for salaries and base expenses, along with a formal apology from the President of the United States.  Senator Felch, to this day, continues to combat the Peacekeeper Act.  Word is, he's also planning to run for President of the United States as well...

Today, the Peacekeepers have an incredible array of weapons, vehicles and equipment, as well as a mix of not only super-powered and alien personnel, but normal human personnel who personally volunteered to join the team as well. The 'plan' has another 3 years to go before the official final congressional review.  What can happen during that time?

Will Senator Felch continue to fight against the plan even if it affects his political aspirations?

Will the Peacekeepers be able to continue their duties while still located in the remote areas of "The Badlands" in South Dakota?

Will the enemies of the Peacekeepers destroy them before they even get to the final congressional review? 

Hang tight; let's see how well the Peacekeepers survive their continued trial by fire. 

90 ton blast door


Judge Law

Judge Judith 'Judy" Law


CTR-MindCtr/Kinetics, USSC, Female

Judge Judith "Judy" Law was born in Mobile, Alabama 50 years ago.  She was born to a father who was a 35 year police veteran who eventually became the city's sheriff and a mother who was a social worker for 20 years in the impoverished sections of the state. Judith was a studious, well-adjusted girl, that is...until she discovered her powers.

At age 13, she realized she was able to make others do what she wanted them to do or confuse them instead.  She considered her powers a 'curse' and told no one about them, except her parents who told her to never use her powers or tell others of them.  Try as she might, she found herself on occasion using her powers to 'persuade' boys to go out with her and influence her classmates to like her.  She never used her powers to cheat on exams or get ahead in her job, rather, she instead used them to help 'influence' troublemakers into turning a more respectable path rather than crime, drugs or other indescribable crimes. At one point during her senior year, she wanted more than anything to have the Big Man on Campus (BMOC) take her to the prom, which she influenced him to do, only to be nearly raped by the same man.  Using her powers, she was able to stop him from raping her, however, her power's influence was so strong that he unsuccessfully attempted suicide two days later.  She never told anyone about what had happened and swore never to use her powers again.  Then came the college years...

While attending the University of Alabama, studying for her law degree, she was witness to a hate crime against a black student.  The black student was nearly beaten to death when Judy attempted to physically restrain his white attacker, only to be beaten herself.  She used her powers to 'influence' the attacker to go to sleep, which he did.  She took the black student to a hospital, where he thanked her for her bravery and kindness.  The man who'd committed the hate crime was the son of the mayor of a local town; a mayor who had vast political influence in the state.  The mayor's son got off on a technicality and was freed days into his arrest with all charges dropped.  This made Judith more determined than ever to master the judicial system to bring people like this to justice.  She studied harder than she ever had, but with the untimely death of both her mother and father, along with her faltering grades, she had to quit college.  That's when she decided to become a police officer.

Being a female police officer in those days was rare and difficult to get into the field for, however, through her southern tenacity, she was able to earn a spot this becoming a patrol officer, a dispatcher and eventually a detective. As a detective, she was involved in several high-profile murders.  In those cases, certain politicians and high ranking state representatives' family members were considered as suspects.  She was constantly coerced to 'look the other way' about evidence against these suspects, but she never once played their political and 'good ole boy' network games.  As such, even though her life was threatened time and again (and in some cases, almost carried out), she always 'got her man' in the name of justice.

After 20 years as a detective, she decided to go back to college and finish her law degree.  After several years, she completed the degree and became a trial lawyer with the Hartman Law Firm in Mobile, Alabama.  There, she supported clients, good and bad. It wasn't until she was asked by her fellow law firm associates to suppress evidence to get a ruthless child molester free that she realized private law wasn't for her.  She instead applied and was selected for her new role as a district attorney.

After a few years as a district attorney, she was offered to be a judge in the Mobile Circuit court and eventually in the state supreme court.  As a judge in both roles, she resided over a total of 250 cases, for which she had an 80% conviction rate, further earning her an even more solid reputation as being called the 'iron judge'.

A few years ago, she was selected to be a federal judge in the US Supreme Court.  During her congressional hearings, one particular senator lobbied hard to stop her appointment - it was Richard Roker, the same guy who tried to rape her at her prom.  He'd since become a prominent Alabama Senator and definitely followed the 'good ole boy' network of politics.  As a result, Judy was not nominated for the US Supreme Court, instead, she was asked to be a 'special advisor' for the justices instead; the role of a 'special advisor' was synonymous for now having a 'dead end career'.  Regardless, she did her job the best she could...until the World Super-powered Registration Act (WSRA) was passed.

When the law was passed, anyone with super-powers, artificial powers or anyone considered to be of extraterrestrial origin, were required to register within 30 days of the law's activation. Judy thought long and hard about her decision and knew, by law, she had no choice but to consent to registration. On the 19th day of the law's enactment, she went to Washington DC's registration location and registered.  There, TV crews and social media personalities were video recording and documenting each and every single person they saw register.  Five minutes after she filled out the registration forms, she was bombarded by hundreds of phone callers on her cell phone, all of whom saw her being broadcast on the news, live, registering.  By night’s end, she was all over the news.  By morning, she was 'released' from her job; within a week, she was given a healthy 'retirement' check by the US Supreme Court and given a gold watch as her parting gift.

She was now officially ostracized.

In her younger days, whenever she got upset or depressed, she and her dad used to always go to the gun range and practice shooting; over the years, after her father became more ill, she added jogging to that list, thus she’d go to the gun range, fire off a dozen clips for practice, put her guns in the trunk of her car (yes, she had permits) and then drive out to one of her favorite parks to go jogging. Doing this kept her marksmanship skills up and also kept her in good shape. 

Not too long after being ‘released’ from her job, she was returning to her car from jogging when she noticed that several Metro Police cars were searching her car in the park’s parking lot.  When she asked the police officers present what was going on, they said they were given an anonymous tip that she was responsible for the murder of two WSR people in Virginia and that they’d seen her put the murder weapons in the trunk of her car.  With a search warrant, the police found two unregistered guns in the trunk of her car.  She was arrested on the spot.  Within days, Forensics identified the guns as having been used in the murder of another two 'registered' super-powered men in Virginia. 

She was of course innocent and was being framed. 

The guns found in her trunk had obviously been ‘ham-sandwiched’ (planted). The interesting part was that her other two registered fire arms she normally used at the firing range and storage in the trunk of her car were now missing.  She was placed in a federal detention center and given a young, inexperienced weasel-like lawyer as her legal representation; she fired him instantly and instead represented herself. As more and more evidence began to pile in against her, a motion was processed to technically 'suppress her powers'; powers she hadn't used in decades.  She was nonetheless placed in a ‘power-suppressing helmet’ that was believed to be able to prevent her from using her registered mental powers. She soon found out, the helmet was not designed well; she was still able to use her powers.  Knowing she was being 'railroaded' and that no one else was trying to help prove her innocence, she decided she needed to escape.  She influenced the guards to ‘escort’ her out of prison cell located at the bottom of the federal court house.  After she was free and on the street, she went into hiding until she could find a way to clear herself of the charges. 

Using a few of her still-friendly contacts, she discovered that the set-up was orchestrated by non-other than Senator Richard Roker. To clear her name, she knew it was going to require the use of her powers to get the information she needed to prove Roker's culpability and her innocence.  Over the next few weeks, she made her way throughout Washington DC, Alabama, Mississippi and even into Baton Rouge, Louisiana in search of the evidence she needed.  She eventually found several of Roker's accomplices that were not only guilty of framing her, but in several other deaths of others that had gotten in the way of Roker's rise to political power.  This was now bigger than her.  She needed help.

In a leap of faith, she contacted an FBI agent she'd worked with on a few other federal cases.  Her contact, Agent Carly Watson (see Special Agent Watson), had been in situations before where she'd proven her devotion to law and justice and now the political system.  Upon contacting her, Judy discovered that Carly had been 'released' from her job earlier that week for defending other co-workers in the FBI that were ‘released’ due to the WSR law. Carly gladly offered her services to Judy.  Carly even brought in another she knew would help; a die-hard lawman from Rhode Island known as the "Red Trooper".  Together, they amassed all the Intel, video evidence and facts to turn federal evidence against Roker.  The day before the evidence was to be brought to a federal judge, Roker's men attempted to kill them.

The night before Judy and the team were to present the evidence clearing Judy of her wrongdoings, Roker found out about it and sent a dozen of his ‘associates’ to kill Judy and her team.  Red Trooper, normally quite paranoid of things, had created alarms, traps and a safe room in their hideout in case they’d ever be found.  Roker’s associates discovered their location and went in guns blazing to kill Judy’s team.  Judy, Carly and the Red Trooper engaged Roker’s associates in the shooting battle, wounding and incapacitating all of Roker’s associates all the while with Judy and her teammates never getting shot once. The whole gun battle was recorded, including one of Roker’s associates confessing that Roker was behind the whole thing.  This was the cherry on top of the ice cream of evidence they had against Roker.

The next morning, Judy turned herself in with her team at her side and sat down with the federal judge and several FBI agents to prove Judy’s innocence.  After several hours of going over the detailed evidence, the federal judge removed the warrant for Judy’s arrest and issued an arrest warrant for Roker.  Hours later, police found Roker’s body freshly deceased at his residence.  The time of the murder was definitely during the time the federal judge was reviewing Judy’s evidence and eventually cleared Judy and/or her team as suspects.  When the crime scene investigators were processing the scene, they cataloged an image Roker had drawn on the floor in his own blood as he was dying; it was the astrological symbol of  Scorpio.  Regardless, all of Roker’s associates and those involved with framing Judy were brought to justice, tried and convicted of conspiracy and many dozens of other criminal charges, putting them in jail for at least 2 life sentences each.

The US Supreme Court held a special meeting not long after the Roker conspiracy trial was completed, inviting Judy to be a mandatory ‘special guest’. At the meeting, the USSC justices formally apologized for the injustices waged against her, and upon review of her treatment after the WSR Law was enacted, the USSC requested a new congressional committee to ‘correct’ the WSR law to prevent the prejudices and persecutions that occurred as part of the registration process.  Judy was also offered to come back to work for them again in her previous role as a ‘special advisor’.  Judy courteously declined and instead decided it was time to put her powers and skills to use where they’d be need – to stop crimes and criminals that were targeting people with powers, as well as taking on a role with a group that would best use their skills and powers to stop criminals legally while at the same time not be ostracized or ‘pigeon holed’ for their gifts.  Thus, Judy was the power behind proposing the ‘Peacekeeper’ Act to Congress.  Senator Felch, a seasoned and outspoken politician, rallied with Judy to get the act approved, so long as he was allowed to oversee the proposed Peacekeepers.  The act passed, but a provision was changed placing the Peacekeepers under the auspices of the US Justice Department, rather than solely under Senator Felch’s power.  Furious over this decision,, Senator Felch did a complete reversal about the act, vowing that he’d instead dismantle the Peacekeepers rather than let them be governed by the Justice Department.  To this day, Senator Felch continues his political crusade against the very act he was originally for. 

With the passing of the Peacekeepers Act, Judy was recommended as a co-leader of the unit.  Judy, codenamed “Judge Law” and her other co-leader, codenamed “Major Order”, now lead a unique band of super-powered and human crime fighters and detectives designed to impart justice  against super-powered criminals and conspiracies.  Since its inception, the “Peacekeepers” have ridden the roller coaster of ups and downs in performing their dedicated tasks, with the downs mostly related to bureaucracy and the continued political battles with Senator Felch.

Judge Law’s powers are related specifically to her Mind Control powers, however, she’s recently discovered an untapped new power she calls ‘kinetics’. For her remarkable mind control powers, she can mesmerize, dominate and confuse targets with a weaker psyche/will that own remarkable willpower.  On occasion, she’s also been able to create a mass hypnosis and/or confusion, as well as even terrify others up to and including a 30 foot radius from her location.  For her new excellent kinetics powers she’s just learned of, she’s able to siphon a target’s willpower over time and bring the target to a point of utter servitude; this had been used on a typical person who over the period of 24 seconds became completely subservient to Judge Law. Utilizing this same power, she can also influence the target to be less empowered in using their abilities/powers, thus decreasing the target’s mind to use their powers at least one or two levels less than the target’s desire for the strength of their ability/power.  It lasts only temporarily (30 seconds) and requires her to focus on the target solely with no distractions.  Her powers do not work against automatons and robots, but has worked, albeit minimally, against androids.


Major Order

Jeffrey Isaac Order,Major, US Army (ret.)


Jeffery Order was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to two veteran US Army Corps of Engineers as parents.  Both parents spent a career as hard-working engineers building and solving over a hundred different major projects, including strengthening and rebuilding tidal barriers and canals.  Jeff was raised in a very ‘no nonsense’, practical world; if it was broke, fix it; if you did wrong, own up to it, etc.  As such, there was very little flexibility in right and wrong in his world.  He enjoyed the aspects of engaging in actions to create an order that reflected this philosophy.  As such, when he graduated high school (as valedictorian), he became an officer in the US Army.  At the US Army’s West Point Academy, against his academy’s wishes to do so, applied for a dual bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering (MADN-SE) and Law (MADN-LAW); in four years, he’d graduated Suma Cum Laude with the dual degree, as well as the recipient of the Army Black Knights Football team’s Anthony Miller Coaching Staff Award (for most inspirational player) for 3 of his 4 years with the team. He graduated as one of the top ten student his graduating year.

After West Point, he was initially placed with an under-performing engineering unit.  During his time in the unit, against his Captain’s standards, whipped the unit to be the best engineering unit in the Army.  His actions prompted him quick promotions, but at the same time, animosity for overriding his Commanding Officer (CO).  As such, he was ‘moved’ to Army Legal, where he quickly moved from administration into courts martial division.  There, he presided over 200 cases at a 100% win rate.  Again, his gruff and domineering demeanor created a lot of friction in his chain of command.  As such, they once again moved him to a combat unit to ‘temporarily’ command until a proper replacement was found.  He stayed in that unit for 5 years. In that time, he and his troops were rotated between Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and several other classified operations.  His crew became the hardest hitting unit, with only 5% casualties.  Again, he’d proven his ability to take any job given him and make the best of it. As a result, once again, he’d agitated people by making them ‘do their job’.  He’d fired several Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and Officers from his previous units for their lack of performance.  Eventually, these same NCOs and Officers got together and intended to get revenge for damaging their careers.  They plotted a devious plan to not only destroy the newly promoted Major Order, but potentially to kill him as well.

Three years ago, the revenge-seeking NCOs and Officers hatched their plan.  They’d forged orders for Major Order to attack a Syrian city that was said to be ‘verified clear of all civilians’ and to ‘cleanse the town of combatants’, with full authorization to ‘level the town’ in the process.  Major Order did what he was told.  The only problem was, the town was loaded with civilians interspersed with children who were given guns by the revenge-seeking NCOs and Officers in advance and told that evil men in stolen American uniforms were coming to kill, rape and pillage their town. When Major Order arrived, the fighting was intense.  He quickly deduced that the town was not cleared of civilians and ordered his unit to retreat after discovering communications were being jammed.  Two in the Major’s unit was killed in the retreat.  The revenge seeking NCOs and officer set up hidden cameras to record the firefight.  Their retreat path was further hampered with enemy patrols that had been ‘anonymously alerted’ of the Major’s unit’s location.  After the Major retreated, the NCOs went back to the town in a helicopter at a time previously arranged with the locals, going to collect the guns back, as was the plan.  Once the guns were retrieved, the revenge-seeking NCOs gunned down the villagers, children and women, taking pictures of their victims as they were being killed. They flew back and returned several hours before the Major’s unit did, giving them time to set up alibis, and doctored the photo images to make it look like the Major and his men were on a psychopathic killing spree, indiscriminately gunning down women and children.

When the Major returned to base, the base CO confined the Major’s men to their tents and demanded to know where the hell the major had been.  When the Major showed them his orders, the CO said he’d never authorized them.  The CO called for an immediate debriefing at which time the ‘doctored’ photos arrived from a local Syrian man who was paid off to say he processed the photos from one of his dead relatives that was gunned down in the town Major Order and his men had just massacred. The CO immediately started an investigation. Days after the start of the investigation, Major Order was arrested for mass murder and was quickly sent to trial.  The damning photos, the fake attack orders, and the repeated attacks against his brusque character practically left the Major in a bad position to defend against.  That’s when the Coast Guard came to his rescue.

Master Chief Freedom of the US Coast Guard was another tough and brusque military man; a man who also was an incredible battle field detective.  Freedom had been following the Major’s trial and, as was usual to him, when he had a feeling something wasn’t right, it usually wasn’t; this case was no exception.  He took it upon himself to fly to Syria and investigate the town that the Major attacked.  There, Freedom documented shell casings from the children’s guns, footprints, the fire-fight strategies and went over the testimony.  After some sleuthing of the Major’s prior units, he discovered the conspiracy the revenge-seeking NCOs and officers had created.  Collecting all the data, Freedom went to the Court Martial and presented his findings.  Although his investigation was ‘out of order’, the tribunal judge allowed it.  Within hours, Army Intel investigated the revenge-seeking NCOs and officers and discovered the same conspiracy...including evidence of their complicity. Within days, the revenge-seeking NCOs and officers were rounded up and jailed with Major Order and his troops not only being exonerated, but played up for being heroes of the day.  Withing a week, the story took to the media like a wildfire.  Two TV movies were created in the span of 6 months; even Major Order and Master Chief Freedom action figures were created.  It was a strange time, yet Major Order knew that his brusque and black & white view of the world needed to change before it got more killed. That's when he was assigned as the co-lead for the Peacekeeper project.

Days after the Peacekeeper Act was passed by congress, it was pretty much guaranteed that Major Order and Master Chief Freedom were going to be involved. Not wanting to usurp Judge Law's position and effort for helping create the Peacekeepers, he strongly believed there should be a 2-person leadership; a co-leadership.  Aside from their obvious last names (Law & Order), the public and the media took to the Peacekeepers with a deep passion.  Major Order, on the other hand, had to learn to not only whip a group of highly unique individuals into a team, but also had to deal with logistics that no other person should be allowed to deal with (as in no to little support in equipment, vehicles and weapons, thanks to Senator Felch and his 'budget cutting axe' that literally almost destroyed the Peacekeepers before they even started). Within the first year, though, all budgetary, logistical and team training issues were dealt with through Major Order's incredible leadership and resourcefulness.  This last year has been more difficult for him with new political wrangling and accuracy, however, the Peacekeepers and Major Order continue to impress everyone with the perseverance and dedication to justice.

Major Order does have one power; amazing accuracy.  It's a highly evolved power/skill that nearly makes him a marksman in anything he shoots or throws.  The power wasn't discovered until after the trial and before the forming of Peacekeepers.  He uses two energy pistols as his weapons of choice.  He also keeps three other smaller firearms on his person, as well as a nightstick, radio, cuffs (x2), energy bars (x4), protein water flask (x2), quick re-loaders (x6), extra ammunition (50 rounds), earwig comms device, 2 pairs of UV/IR/NV sunglasses, excellent Kevlar body armor (pants and jacket), excellent power gloves that enhance his strength in fisticuffs and melee combat .



MDUverse Info

CoHverse: Originally called the "Peacekeepers of Paragon"; it was an inherited Justice Server SG with Rhode Island Trooper leading the SG on 27 Feb 2010. Major Peacekeeper became the new SG Leader on 8 May 2010.

MDUverse: See History above.