The Major Deej Universe

A Universe of Pure Imagination

GOLDEN DRAGONS


HOME  |  GANGS |
 


About the Golden Dragons

Welcome to the Pacific Ocean's truly criminal 'ring of fire'.  The Golden Dragon, which predominantly operated out of Hong Kong in the late 20th century, has established themselves in the areas of theft, prostitution, human trafficking, internet crimes, drugs and weapons sales.

The Golden Dragons have powerful ties with the Yakuza and the Triad, bridging the gaps in their criminal enterprises.  With the advent of the internet, the Golden Dragons have become more tech-savvy, and as such, a major player in internet identity theft and electronic theft.  As a part of their internet crimes, they have learned how to 'reroute' shipments of weapons, drugs and equipment to locations where the Golden Dragons 'acquire' those materials and sells them on the black market, or deals them directly.

Their actions have placed them at odds with most of the crime organizations in Europe and America, however, the Golden Dragons have persevered even under the buckling pressure of hits, raids and leaking of info about the Golden Dragons to the authorities.

Recently, the Golden Dragons have made quite a name for themselves in aiding other groups get what they want, to include the Gold Syndicate (helping them with the gold raids), the Solano Family (aiding in gambling and airport robberies) and the Blackjacks (allowing their casino  influence in the Far East...for a price).

A few weeks ago, a 'skirmish' occurred between the Gold Dragons and The Crimson.  In that skirmish, the Golden Dragons won the fight using several super-powered fighters; a first for them.  They have now entered the 'super-powered' level of criminal activity. What awaits to be seen is how the rest of the criminal organizations react to this.... 


Dragon Master

Name Unknown

HISTORY

Very little is known about this unassuming old man, however, it is strongly believed that he is the the leader of the Golden Dragons.

Originally, the Gold Dragons gang ran with several bosses, but recently, a shadowy figure has emerged from the swell in criminal activity of the Dragons.  No one knows his true name or his origin, suffice to say that word on the street is that he has 'mystical' powers that can transform others into powerful titans for a short period of time.

These images were taken at great risk through a real-time digital camera.  The photographer was found dead with massive claw marks raked across his body in an alley adjacent to where the shots were taken.

It is said that he is old, yet powerful; logical yet cunning and wise yet audacious.

Who is this mysterious leader of the Golden Dragons? 

Go play detective and see if you can survive your findings...


Gilded Dragon

Name Unknown

HISTORY

A mysterious warrior in the Golden Dragons gang.  She has recently become a weapon of the Dragon Master in his illegal operations.  Dragon Master would send her, the Gilded Dragon, to the competition or to any aggressors' home and stipulate the Golden Dragons demands.  Should the competition or aggressors provide a negative response, Gilded Dragon would be sent back within 24 hours to assassinate the competition's/aggressor's leader, his/her immediate family and any who try and protect the competitor/aggressor.

Thusfar, Gilded Dragon has a 70% rate of gaining positive responses; the other 30% died, causing the competition/aggressor's remaining leadership to usually submit to the Golden Dragons demands.

She is a swift and well practiced warrior.  She carries a powerful golden-colored sword that thusfar has proven unbreakable even against unearthly punishment.  She is a highly adept at many forms of martial arts, as well as a few ninja skills.

In combat, she is silent and deadly.  She is quick to deliver her attacks, aggressive and loves to come from the shadows.  On several occasions, she has been noted to have enhanced abilities, most likely due to a temporary power infusion that Dragon Master performs on not only her, but others. 



MDUverse Info

 MDUverse: Golden Dragons Gang formed on 7 August 1951 in Hong Kong by their leader, the Gold Dragon.

Gang created in MDU on 7 Aug 2013.